Thursday, September 11, 2008

OH NO 29

So yesterday started my last days of my 20's. I have 363 days left but I am ok with that. 20's ahs been fun but its time to move on.

I was given a sheet of paper that showed a picture of the gamersac from Sumo Lounge. This is going to be my birthday present when it comes in. I am super excited I have heard a lot of good things about the product. My next piece of gaming furniture is the sumo omni which looks very comfortable and seems to be a good thing to have around the house when you have guest and not much sitting space.

Last night my wife took me to get a game so I picked Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Yes its more of a casual game but it was only $40 and has had many good reviews. I only played for a very short time but it was fun.


Again I have lots of new news to share and I am excited about sharing it but things have been really busy but hopefully soon my blogging world will reappear and hopefully will have some news to share as to what I am up too.

No comments: