Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from PA

Yesterday we got back from the big town of Ellwood. Our job there was to clean out Elizabeth's old room and take it back to Kentucky. She had a ton of stuff and so we boxed it and her brother brought back for us. Our next home will be filled with junk.

Anyway I had to get a storage unit to put all this stuff in.

Our second duty was to help her mother with a yard sale. Her mother put up almost everything for sale. It was huge, of course we got to search through and take what we wanted. I got two canopies, a tent and several other camping equipment. My wife got several things as well.

Our last duty was to load up on the food we liked. I got a ton of New Castle chili, cleaned out Giant Eagle (a grocery store in the north for those who don't know), my wife got her Augustine's Pizza and we got some loafs and puffs from Johnny's. It was great.

It was a nice visit and weird knowing we would not set foot in the house again and possibly not go to PA much after this point. I know it had to be weird for my wife to leave a place she has always known.

No comments: