Monday, July 30, 2007

Young Adult Camp

Sometime in February I was asked to be the director of our state Young Adult Camp. After a week of thinking about it I came back to say I would like to have a go at it. Of course my predicessor was an awesome director (and good friend) so I know I am already inadequate for the job. The camp is this weekend and I am excited about what is going to happen. I got an excellent speaker and dynamic worship leader (of course they are both related to me so I think they are awesome). The location is not my favorite but I hope to show a great time and to see this thing grow for next year.

I dont know what is in store this weekend. I know I had trouble with both the speaker and worship leader only because they are related so I tried for others first but at the end I decided to go with my heart. I know God will bless this thing, he always has.

Anyone can come that is out of high school and I encourage you to go. It is a lot of fun and great place to meet people or reconnect with old friends. I hope to see you there and I will give a post whenever its done.

No comments: