Thursday, February 05, 2009

My 25 Random Things

  1. I love turtles
  2. Married and have a son
  3. My biggest regret is leaving the youth in New Albany
  4. I am always looking for a way for my siblings to move close
  5. I want a brown bear (Mike you need to move closer)
  6. Each sibling has an animal to represent them and each of us have a tattoo so we dont forget
  7. I weight 130 my first year in college (now pushing over 200)
  8. I love to preach, but pee a little everytime I have to hit the pulpit
  9. I love to disagr..er I mean argue (even when I am wrong I am right)
  10. My dream car is a Honda Element and I have one
  11. I love to catfish
  12. I am a wannabe Mac guy but can't afford it
  13. I hate wannabe's
  14. I have a great apprieciation and respect for my Brother and Sisters in laws and have become close friends with some of them
  15. I left full time ministry in 2006, I left Part time ministry in 2007 and now volunteer
  16. I have been Commissioned for way to long and been in the ordination process since 2005
  17. I have lived with my Parent twice since college (thank God I have a supportive wife and a happy son)
  18. I really want more children
  19. I desire to return to full time ministry
  20. I was in the bottom 10% in my high school class
  21. I went to Italy in Nov 08 for business
  22. I hate Florida and for some reason would love to move to California
  23. I love pizza and hot dogs (but not together)
  24. My wife is super supportive and she's my best friend
  25. I pooed myself while in a car with my professor and it was embarrasing

2 comments:

Brian Richardson said...

lol...I enjoyed that! Thanks for making me laugh!

Tammy said...

You're hilarious Ben, you do like to argue and are sometimes right as in cocaine was in Coke at one time...