Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 1 and 2

My buddy Wade and I every year do some kind of challenge, they mostly deal with wieght loss or Bible study but this year it is going to be weight loss. This is the first time that I have gone over 200 lbs and it has not been a pleasant experience so I need some accountability (my wife) and a challenge (Wade).

Our agreement was drink no carbonated beverages, no ice cream, no donuts and pretty much no junk food. Each of these items cost us money if we decide to induldge in them. For me is been so far so good. I haven't told Wade this but I am not even eating at Qdoba until the weigh in because I want to make a treat for myself. Well I decided to use this blog to post my journey though a rough weight loss experience.

Day one

Simple drank no coke and had a massive headache, had an activitiy with son that made it to late to actually excercise. I did eat a massive hamburger

Day Two

No sweets no coke and did my first excercise with the P90X program which is chest and Back and it was brutal.

I know those are really tweets but I hope to have more information later...

to be continued...

No comments: