Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What the heck?????

On Monday...

I go into work and kind of felt like there wasn't enough people here for being a Monday morning. I walk in just to find out school was out. Good news...but then my wife called and said the car wouldn't start. It can't move and it's at the bottom of the hill. Car troubles all the way around...

Good news though...

****WE HAVE FOUND AN APARTMENT****

After months (literally) of searching for a place to live, we found an apartment. It is nice 1100 square feet and comes with appliances. Payment is good for us right now. I look forward to buying a house but now I am pumped just to move out. We are just waiting for the application to be processed. Please pray that this will work out...

More Good News...

I found out yesterday that I will have a new class of students in school. I am so ready for change.

No comments: