Thursday, June 12, 2008

Most Anticipated Games of 2008 Revisited

A couple of months ago I listed my Most Anticipated Games of 2008 and they were the following:

  1. Halo Wars (xbox 360)
  2. Star Wars Unleashed (I fell in love with the Jedi Outcast Series) (MP)
  3. Spore (PC)
  4. Gears of War 2 (xbox 360)
  5. Lego Indiana Jones/Batman (MP)

Now that a couple of months have gone by my interest has changed somewhat and thus changed my anticipation and sense most of these games have not come out yet I am good to make some changes.

  1. Halo Wars (xbox 360)
  2. Spore (PC)
  3. Gears of War 2 (xbox 360)
  4. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (xbox 360, DS)
  5. Guitar Hero IV: World Tour (MP) although I will probably not be getting this game since I have Rock Band and still love that game!!!

Star Wars Unleashed has fallen due to the lack of multiplayer support, and the whole lego phase seems to be a little overprices.

Now that more games have been announced what are you looking forward too?

No comments: