Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UPDATE: Florida Here I Come

EDIT: So this was a joke really a really really bad joke. I DID go to Florida but drove by myself. I had plans to do something humorous but as I got to Atlanta I was so exhausted that all I wanted to do was sleep. Oh well.

Anyway my trip was good, I really enjoyed spending time with my brother and sister and have a good visit with the inlaws. Unfortuately I was sick and was not able to see Nanny.

My family and I will be returning to Florida sometime in October :)

So after last year's disaster in cars and having to borrow my in laws car in order to get around its time to take the Buick Beauty back to its home. I am very appreciative to have in laws who care and are able to help us in tough times but it will be nice to have one less car in the driveway.

I specifically chose this weekend because it is Labor Day weekend and it would give me an extra day to spent time with family. I am excited because I might be one of the first to meet my NEW niece or nephew and not to mention our new addition Jazmyn.

I have asked some of my dear friends in KY to come along with me so its a road trip starting tomorrow evening WHOO HOO. I will have pictures to post about our exciting adventures to Florida.

No comments: