Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its been a while

As usual it has been crazy busy around here. There is so much going on that I have not found time (or energy) to really post.

In my mind, I have been really thinking a lot about The (Heart) of a Youth Volunteer, some about how I don't really write about youth volunteering at all. Not because I don't want to but because I am not confident in my writings. Blogs are fun because it doesn't matter what you post they are silly and fun to read but when you start getting serious than a whole new approach is taking place. Its no longer friends and family who I am inviting but collueges, and the outside world (not that this blog has any outside exposure).

With that said I am looking to 2009 to really start something new and different and creative all with the name of The (Heart) of a Youth Volunteer. It might mean a new site but it will be fun to really finish out this year with post on what I am doing and taking the pressure off of what I wanted to build the site for.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

you have a great heart ben, thanks for all you do for the students at fcog/frankfort.