Thursday, June 24, 2010

The New Xbox 360

I am a gaming nut, I love games.  I don't know why just do.  They are my relaxation tool but my real problem is that I love them too much.  Xbox recently revealed Kinect and with that they revealed a new Xbox 360 and... I want it.  Why?  I don't know why but I just like it and want it.  I have owned a 360 since 2005 and probably had every chip set since.  At one point I owned two 360's sold one to my brother in law and then bought another 360 during Christmas at Walmart's Black Friday and turned in my old one to get a PS3.  I have also upgraded my wifi and hard drive so I thought I was pretty much set, but no I want the new one and the funny thing is I want to keep my old one.  Such a dilemma.

Of course I am obsessive and typically my obsession leads to the purchase and getting what I want.  It's a sickness but I have learned to control it by actually having the money to buy it these days.  Here is just a taste of some of my obsessions:

Macbook pro
Honda Element
PS3
Wii
Xbox
Comics
Big Screen TV
Video Games (Fable, Halo, Gears, Infamous, etc)
soon to be xbox 360 and Kinect

My obsession is expensive so now I must save money to indulge in that obsession.  Patience is key and it won't be long before another 360 graces my shelves.

No comments: