Tuesday, February 12, 2008

XBL


In November, my xbox live account was put to rest and was not used due to lack of internet and eventually my xbox live account was cancelled after 4 years of service. It was a very sad day for me, I cried for months.
One day we were talking about the importance of having internet and it convinced my father to look into it, in the process he found that we could have internet and "accidently" signed us up through at&t. Last week the service was installed and on Saturday the day of renewal was upon me.
I signed up to renew my xbox live account and was very happy (I pee'd myself with excitement), I found some people from church that played and my day was even brighter (dominated). I have only played Halo 3 online right now but will play Gears of War and Rock Band soon (and if someone wants Halo 2 for fun).
If you have xbox live or are getting xbox live look me up, my gamertag is nebsllim

No comments: