Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm a sinner

We all fall short, right? Its crazy because I lust and lust and finally give into my temptation. Sometimes I wonder if my addiction can control who I am and therefore ruins who I am trying to be. As some of you know from a previous post (found here), that I have been trying to lose weight, and of course I have struggled with it as seen here!

In January, I gave up pop for 6 months, I made a compromise and had sierra mist a grand total of like 6 glasses. Not having coke has drawn me to other things like a snickers bar every day. Yesterday I was really tired and decided I would drink an ale8 (refreshing, sweet, heavenly, wonderful....) to help me stay awake, and so I drank one, then went home and drank a coke, then today my Dad (pap pap as we like to call him) bought me an ale8 and snickers bar, in which I could not pass up.
SO TODAY I have decided NOT to drink any further carbonated drinks and stay clear of most candy bars until June and push for July, my own punishment for not staying on track.
The good news is that I am still playing raquetball everyday and won 2 out of 3 games today WHOO HOO
Game 1 15-11
Game 2 13-15
Game 3 15-5
(yes that is my sad work desk)

No comments: