Monday, March 16, 2009

Current Games

As always I play lots of games. The currect games spinning on my xbox are Peggle, Halo Wars, GTA IV, and Oblivion.

Peggle is way to relax the mind. It gets you to think but at the same time it does a good job of not stressing you out. I would encourage anyone to purchase this game and give it a whirl Personally I give it a A+

I started Oblivion but like more RPG's got lost so I ordered the strategy guide for some tips and tricks (yes I do pay for stradegy guides because I would rather find it in one place than have to read through the internet OLD SCHOOL). Because of that, Peggle and my reintroduction to liberty city it has taken the back burner for now

Halo Wars is very fun and is typical of any RTS. Unfortuately I have to be in the mood to play RTS and would love to play online but would like to play with someone I know and I seem to be the only one that has the game that is online consistantly. But my rating as an unfinished game is B-

GTA IV is still a great game. I can do without the language and since the sex is what can be avoided I can still justify the purchase. It still has great game play but does get frustrating at times and I tend to shut the game down and try something else. I am almost complete and look forward to the expansion which I will only purchase after I have beat the game.

There are several games that I am ready for and looking forward to:

Godfather II (I will get on day one but probably will be overpriced)
Boom Blox Smash Party - the first was classic hope this comes with WiFI
Magic the Gathering for 360 - I am pretty pumped (even though there is still no locked in date) I really enjoyed MTGO but cant afford to keep up with the cards plus my friends dont play anymore if they get the coop working right and some expansions in the mix this would be worthy of any mtg player
Finally Family Game Night which comes out this week. This is purely for the pleasure of playing board games online with my family. I love interactive games where we can socialize as we play.

No comments: