Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 7 and 8

Day 7 is my break from excerise because Malachi has rookie sports but I did eat pretty decent, which is always good but Day 8 was a bad day for me. I got to work really hungry and had already spent all my "fun money" for the week so I sat there hungry and then a rep brought in fresh donuts from Krispy Cream and there they were staring me right in the face so I had to eat one. (if I had eaten I would have been able to resist). After biting into it I found that is was fresh and still warm so I decided to get another. To end with a bang I had a coke plus no excerise so today I have to kick it up a notch if I plan on beating Wade before everything is said and done. GEEZ why couldnt water be coke and veggies be donuts....

1 comment:

Heather said...

I ask myself that question everyday! LOL