Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas

My family actually had a great Christmas all around. We are currently living with my Parents due to the fact that my wife has to do an internship. This makes Christmas a bit stressful but we managed. We bought a little tree and decorated it in our room. On Christmas morning we woke Malachi with Presents around the tree.

Malachi woke up to a little Tigger for his bed present which "Santa" gives him, He enthusiastically opened up his other gifts which included a spiderman lego plane (bad idea it is already in pieces and all over the house), cars replica of toy story and monster inc (which are shown at the ending credits of Cars), and he got a helicopter that can be flown inside. He loves that helicopter and has really enjoyed playing with it. Plus he got a ton of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuff from both sets of parents.

Elizabeth got some pajama pants (Vera Bradley), ilive (generic ihome), idog, some books and some other things from me and got a digital camera from my parents. She was very pleased with Christmas this year.

I got a ton of things from Elizabeth, which included The Simpsons Movie, The Simpsons how to draw the characters book, The Office Season 3, Kentucky Sweatshirt, Kentucky Chair, Malachi got me a Kentucky Basketball which he picked out, and I got Rock Band from my parents. Which is a really awesome game by the way!!!!

We had the extra pleasure of having my sister Saralee and her family with us for Christmas.

For the first time EVER we deep fried a turkey for Christmas. It had to be the best tasting turkey I have ever tasted. It would be hard going back to the same old baked turkey after that delite.

This was a good holiday season all the way around, if you take away the presents that I got, it still was excellent, I had a great time with family. I got along with everyone, there was a lot of laughter. Lots of time to cherish with my nieces, nephew and Malachi. I wouldnt trade that time for anything. I hope and pray that your Christmas was as good as mine.

No comments: