Friday, January 04, 2008

Just another Jan 4, 2008

For the past 3 days I have been sitting at the front desk of the old steel company because our secretary is out sick. It can be a bit boring. The desk is way to small for me to actually do the work that I was hired to do so I am stuck until they give me a managable job that can be done from this desk.

When days are like this I do get to catch up on some of my favorite websites. Unfortuatetly I have ran out because I visit the same sites about everyday. My most frequent websites that I visit are:

gizmodo.com (Very good with new technology)

bungie.net (Even though I no longer have a XBL account I still like to see the new things happening because their will be a day when I shall return to XBL)

The Armory (WoW site, again even though I dont have an account it still has some interesting stuff on it)

xbox.com (Keepin up with whats new)

movies.com (Great reviews)

simplyjosh.com (A youth ministry guy who is highly successful and has a lot of cool info on the site)

Of course there are several other sites that I visit but really not enough to keep a day busy. If you have any suggestions with good sites to visit (that are not dirty) comment them below.

No comments: