Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Resolution

I dont usually do New Year's Resolution but last year was a bad year and things need to change and a new NEW YEAR is a good place to start these changes. Here they are in no particular order:

Excercise More Often
Loose 30 lbs
Stop drinking anything with carbonation for 6 months
Read the Bible
Read more books
Write in a journal
Spend more time with Malachi and Elizabeth
Get out of stupid debt (I mean Credit Cards and things of that nature not home or school debt)

These are the main ones but there are always more. I am starting out 2008 discouraged with where I am at and I hope to end 2008 excited about what is happening and looking at a brighter future. I hope everyone had a Good Christmas and a Good start to the New Year!!!

No comments: