Monday, January 14, 2008

Weight Loss

It becomes a revelation when you step on the scale at it says 197.5. One week ago that is what my scale said. I am not morbidly overweight but I have a zillion bad habits and I don't think it would take much for to get reach over 200 lbs.

One of my many New Years Resolution was to stop drinking coke and lose 40 lbs. I am on my 3rd week of NOT drinking coke and on my 2nd week of only drinking water. I weighed myself yesterday and found that I had lost 2 lbs. Not significant but it was nice to see. I am not watching what I eat and play racquetball everyday. My goal is to start running 30 mins a day and do a little weight lifting to help my flabby body look a little toned. For those few (if any) who read this blog encourage me. I want to be healthy for my family. :)

No comments: