Monday, July 28, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

Its Monday....

and it sucks....

But I had a great weekend with my wife's brother and his family. We went to Bowling Green to attend a wedding reception for Elizabeth's niece. (It was a reception for those who could not attend her wedding in Florida) It was a lot of fun. We stayed up til the early morning helping setup and then eating late night snacks and chatting with Jerry and Chris. I think I got a total of <5 hrs this weekend. I am at work this morning trying my hardest to stay awake. Its really a challenge.

Im here and now I am getting ready to get setup for College Camp starting this next weekend. There are several things I need to buy and get ready for so there is still a lot of work to do. Unfortuately this camp is going to be different. I have not found a music leader, I have a different speaker for every day of the weekend, and it looks like it might rain the whole weekend. Yeah....

It should be interesting that is for sure.

No comments: