Wednesday, July 09, 2008

a summery

This morning has been a long morning so far.  I can say that because right now its 7:00 am and I feel like I have already been at work for 8 hours.  I am just exhausted today...

Sunday I was asked to teach youth, again.  I am really excited, I am not sure what to teach about yet but it will come to me as my brain gets to functioning again.  I really enjoy coming up with lessons and teaching them.  It will be a blast I am sure.

Yesterday I heard about this beanbag that seemed really comfortable.  I thought if we ever bought a house with a basement instead of couches it would be cool to have over sized beanbags.  Anyway I knew about a couple of brands but these seem really reasonable.  It has gotten on my obsessive got to get list and I will bother everyone until either I dish out the money to get it or I get it for my birthday or Christmas.  You can find what I am talking about at http://www.sumolounge.com/.

I have been enjoying the game Super Mario Galaxy of late and really have gotten into this new world.  My wife has recently gotten the Galaxy bug and also been playing.  I must say this might be my favorite Mario game ever, yes even more than Super Mario Brothers 3.  Its challanging without being to difficult and simply fun to play.  I suggest anyone with a Wii go rent it and try it out. 

I will be in Cincinnati this weekend with the family but I will write more on that later...

No comments: