Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Malachi's Drawing

Malachi's Picture
Its tough to see but if you look to the right you can see a person with a face, arms and legs. The big tumor on its head is what Malachi calls a skateboard. The big square to the left is a skate park. The character on the very bottom is a Panda????


Every once and a while I get the pleasure of having Malachi with me as I work. Yesterday was such a day. He helped me in different capacities but mostly took my stamps and stamped paper and drew on pieces of paper. He kept occupied so I could get some things done.





Every once and a while I would go over and watch what he was drawing and at one point he caught me. He proceeded to draw and said, "here is eyes, here is nose, here is mouth, here is skateboard, here is arms and here is legs." It took me a second to process what he was doing but as I looked at the paper I saw that he actually drew a character and put it in the right places. I was in awe, I just couldn't believe that he knew as much as he did. It was the first time he drew something that actually translated on paper.





Malachi, you are awesome and I can't believe how smart you are. I am so proud to be the first to see your wonderful art work :) and now I can put it on my digital refrigerator so all can see it!!!

No comments: