Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The dreaded Flashing 3 Ring of Death


This happened on Saturday (during the morning session). I felt it coming but I didn't believe it would. We finally it bit the dust and after talking to someone in India (for confirmation) it will be sent back to either be fixed or replaced. I am hoping for the latter because I want it fixed.
I am fortunate because I know several people have had less time with their xbox's or have had to send it back several times. I love the xbox and believe its the best and most advanced system on the market. Unfortunately it IS built by Microsoft which is notorious for rushing products and taking to long to come up with a fix for them. I am interested in the Wii but not ready to fork out $250 for one.
I believe xbox live is definitely way advanced and I will miss it immensely.
I will await the box for return and hopefully it ships and gets home quickly, until then I will take my hard drive and put it in (I know Mike: TWSS) so I am able to play live with some of my fri...er...well just play online against strangers. BEN WHY HAVE YOU LEFT LIVE....GEEZ!!!
WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments: