Friday, March 07, 2008

My 50th Post and Its Snowing




This post makes it officially my 50th post. Quite an accomplishment since I have had this blog since 2006 and in 2008 I have written 25 of them.


ANYWAY...


This week we have been dreading a snow storm that has been predicted since early in the year and the snow started on Friday. We got about 3 inches and we decided to take Malachi sledding for the first time. We had a blast, but Mom and Dad's hills are pretty treacherous and Malachi could not slide down the full hill. I did though :)


I love the snow, I love almost everything about it, but I like it during Christmas most. Anyway I have wanted to go sledding and wanted a big snow since I moved back north and it finally came.


Its 6:30 a.m. right now and outside there is close to a foot of snow (pictures later) and its still coming down. The downside is that we are stuck at home but we will go a little sledding later and probably take some pictures.


The best news is we get to have this big snow and by the end of next week it will be in the upper 50's so the snow will be almost gone. NICE we get the big snow, play in it, and then get to get rid of it.


For those who have it, what are you doing on the big snow day????


Below are some of my favorite post that I recovered from the 50 I have written, look back at them, comment on them and hopefully you enjoy them.

The dreaded Flashing 3 Ring of Death
Raising Cane's
The one where I took my wife out on a date
Healthy Breakfast
Mouse Killer
Malachi's first day at Ginza II
My Silly Little Brother

No comments: