Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Raising Cane's

I am going to get in trouble for this one (by my wife), but I owed my Dad for some groceries so this is how I repaid him.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fast food restraunts of all time. Raising Cane's is a fairly new company and has some of the best chicken I have ever tasted. I love chick-fil-a but this is a little different and gives me a little more food for my money. If you get a chance give it a try.

Review:
The chicken taste fresh, and not to greasy. The service is quick. The sweet tea a little to sweet. Great value for price (I got 4 pieces of chicken, cole slaw, garlic bread, and fries for about $7.00) A-

Eating here made me think of "What are my favorite fast food restraunts?" I am going to give you 5 (tough to narrow them down) and post and give me your top 5.
  1. Qdoba
  2. Chick-fil-a
  3. Raising Cane's
  4. Pizza Hut (Slipping Quickly - bad service)
  5. Wendy's (Slipping Slightly - bad service but not as bad as Pizza Hut)

(Those who did not make the list but were close: Chipolte, Penn Station, & Quiznos)

What are your favorites?

No comments: