Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally A New Car



After almost 2 years and 3 engines, we finally got rid of the Isuzu Rodeo. It was a hard decision...well not really. When you are paying on something and can't drive it than it makes it easy to say goodbye.

As several of you know, my dream car is the Honda Element. I have wanted one ever since I first saw them. I think they are practical cars.

Finally, after 5 years of waiting I got one. Pictured is the color and model but not mine. Here is my review:

2006 Honda Element EX-P:

From the very beginning it has been a dream to drive. The sound system is a booming, with surround sound speakers (including a sub woofer) conveniently located throughout the car. The seats are very comfortable and the added plus that it can be transformed into a bed is quite nice...probably never use it but nice to know I could if I needed it. The radio is equipped with XM radio, cd player and AUX (which I could hook up my ipod to).

No carpet, which is great because we live where there is a lot of mud and we have a 3 year old. The seats are water resistant and stain resistant as well. The back seats come out as well or they can flip up.

It drives really smoothly, I thought it would have a lot of road noise but it doesn't. THere are just to many things to point out on "whats good" about this car. I might never go to another car ever again.

The only downside is its a four seater...

With all that and even with the downside calculated in I give it an A+

This car is, because of its unique design, definitely not for everyone but it is what I liked before I got it and I can say I am not dissappointed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice what color is that.