Tuesday, May 06, 2008

An Ordinary Day

Lastely I have not really been to busy, just kind of vegging out with not much personal time. At work I have been working on estimating this crazy job and my inexperience is really being challenged.

This weekend I got some extra money and got Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA IV). Its not a game that I would normally purchase but heard some good reviews and decided I would like to try it. Because of the M rating and its clear reasons for being so I was very limited in when I could play the game. The game has been engaging and been hard to put it down. The cussing has been EXCESSIVE but other than that the rumors you hear are false (at least to the point of the game that I am in). It's got a very Godfather like feel, its almost like when you see Robert Deniro as Vito coming to America. Its story line is very interesting and I really am excited about playing somemore.

Because of the language and gun shots censorship is very important in our household. I don't play the game in front of Malachi, my nieces and nephews, or anyone who is not an adult but again it really limits the avaiability of when I can play, which brings me to my next obsession the Ear Force X1. For sometime I have been obsessing over the wireless headset from xbox but this "gaming" headset is way better. Its still has cords but it fits over both ears you can hear the whole game through those and not the regular tv. I am looking forward to buying it when the money comes available.

Its funny as a kid my interest in video games. About 5 years ago I got engaged into Halo 2 and its multiplayer capabilities. I was hooked!!! Since then I have become a gamer of sorts, more for recreation rather than a serious gamer, but it has been an enjoyable hobby for me. Oh well not much else just a quick post to let people know I am still alive I will post more on GTA IV later.

No comments: