Thursday, May 15, 2008

Youth Meeting 5-14

Really quickly...

I thought last nights youth meeting was pretty good. We started out playing a game of chair dodge ball...which I rule at...

Then we talked about purity. Purity of the heart actually. She started with us racing to eat a piece of chocolate. Most chocolate taste good but Bakers Chocolate...well not so much. We ate with the immediate groans of youth and their displeasure of the taste of the chocolate that partook in. It was gross...

Of course I ate the most but since I am a youth volunteer I was not allowed to win the prize but it was fun to watch their faces.

Jessica then proceeded to talk about what looks, smells good on the outside doesn't allows mean its good on the inside. She used main stream events like alcohol commercials and the reality of what alcohol can do, bad movies, even people. It was pretty good!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mills said...

I agree. It was good. By the way- I listened to a Mosaic podcast this morning while I made Malachi's breakfast. Thanks for recommending it. I love you for all you do to encourage me. :)