Thursday, May 22, 2008

Podcast

I work at a steel fabricator. My job is a very broad spectrum so I could not give you what I actually do, but I am considered the IT Guy at this point. Most of my day I make myself availble to do different jobs that are needed. Some days I spend a lot of time at my desk, others I am out and about. Because of this uncontrollable inconsistancy, I need something to listen to.

Several years ago I discovered podcast and would download a ton of them for me to listen to but then I got busy and most of the podcast I subscribed to were quickly taking up room on my computer prompting me to unsubscribe and delete them all.

Recently I have rediscovered the great podcast and have subscribed to several different podcast. Recently I have been playing a lot of games so a lot of the podcast are from gaming websites but I also like to listen to sermons and have downloaded several of those to listen to as well.

So here I am, listening to podcast, trying to broaden my mind while at work. Some of my favorite podcast are Gamer Husbands, Hardcore Christian Gamer, Sarcastic Gamer, Mosaic, and The Married Gamers. As I said a lot of podcast on gaming.

What are some of your favorite podcast? Are there ones that you suggest me to listen to as I sit here?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mills said...

Props on the Mosaic podcast. I really love listening to that one.