Friday, April 11, 2008

When your mind goes blank...

I really haven't been doing to many updates to this blog. I am not happy about that but life has been busy and busy with typical things. Nothing really new or exciting. I also have writers block and have trouble typing my thoughts in a orderly manner. I do have a couple of post that I have worked on that relate to youth ministry but do not feel confident enough for them to be published yet but hopefully I will release them soon.

I just got done watching the Simply Youth Ministry Podcast for the 2nd time. I watched it live but I sometimes concentrate on the chat and loose a lot of what the cast is saying. It was a pretty good one. Its nice to see people relaxed and having fun. That show has been kind of a blessing, not being in youth ministry has been hard and its nice to listen to people you can relate too. Thanks for the awesome podcast!!!

No comments: